It's days that I get to shoot the bull with people like this that my mind is really provoked. I got to talk to knife maker, motorcycle enthusiast, musician, artist, husband, dad, and grandpa, Nick Huff. Nick is a knifemaker out of Fort Worth, Texas, and I've known him going on five years now. We sit down to talk knives, lives, motorcycles, music, and more!
- We talk some about social media presence, and the commitment it takes to keep up with it
- We talk about branding and how that plays a role in conveying yourself to an audience
- We talk life philosophy and living in the moment
- I talk about how Nick and I met, and we talk early semi-production work by Nick
- Nick talks a little of his life in Iowa, what brought him to Texas, being a tattoo artist, and his journey to knife making
- We talk about my apprehension of riding motorcycles, and the freedom of the open road
- We talk about Nick's knife aesthetic
- We also talk about how that aesthetic got Jason Momoa's attention
- We also talk about the art of remembering people's names, road trips, Nick's like in motorcycle riding, motorcycle culture, raising kids in this day, knife build quality, knife buddies, Nick's band, and so much more!
You can find Nick on social media in various channels, including Instagram, Facebook, Youtube as well as his Website.
Aaron Lawvere: Website, Instagram