Episode 25 - A Road Less Traveled - Bill Roden
July 26, 2023
I had the opportunity to talk to Bill Roden, a long time knife collector, recent knifemaker out of Northlake, Texas.
- Bill shares his early life, career and getting into knife collecting
- He also shares collecting GEC knives, Tom Krein, and Chris Taylor
- Bill talks about his first experiences in making knives
- We talk about Bill's essential tremors and knifemaking with a disability
- Bill shares his use of the Moen Tooling grind platen and grind fixture
- We talk about sone of Bill's recent works and project growth
- We also talk about Bill's sales growth, collector circles, social media effort, and much more!
You can find Bill's work on Facebook group and Instagram
Aaron Lawvere: Website, Instagram