Episode 23 - He's a Trip - Trip Miller - Pt. 2
July 11, 2023
I got to talk to a cool knowledgable dude named Trip Miller, a collector and aficionado of pocket knives, especially slipjoints, and we talk about his start in knife collecting, and some of his thoughts around the knife market, and collecting industry as a whole.
- We talk pricing handmade knives, collection price & value points
- We also talk about market share, and maker growth path investment
- We discuss after-market pricing and value over time
- We talk about after market pricing specifically on how it affects maker pricing
- We also talk about maker output, wait lists, show stock, pre-show selling, brand building, and more!
You can find Trip and his collection on Instagram and Facebook
Aaron Lawvere: Website, Instagram